Saturday, January 30, 2010

Im still here

OK so I haven't told you yet that I have given up soda. I started this last Monday and really I hadn't missed it until the weekend. I really haven't even thought about it until then, and I think that's because the kids where home and they are trying to drink it so its out of the house. But I have held strong and not had any. I keep crossing my fingers that it stays this easy. I was tempted but I did not partake and it was over. Will it always be that easy?

I quit Curves this week also so that I could start going to Conway Fitness Center. I hope it was a good choice. I tried out the Zumba class this last week and loved it. They have a daycare for Paige that she can be in for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night. The kids an go swimming or play basketball. So I am excited! We didn't sign Kevin up yet because baseball is getting ready to start and there will be no time for him to go. So for now it is me and the kids.

I had a minor set back last night. I am starting to freak out. I cant believe that we are 2 weeks away. Don't get me wrong I am so excited and I know this is what I need to do. But the thought of giving the food up I love the most scares me. I know that some are saying what ever its only food, but I challenge you to give up what you have loved for so long. I understand that I will learn to love other things and this will be fare better then the treats I am giving up, but at this point I have nothing to show for it but the fact I cant eat it. Give me a couple of months and I will be happy.

Until next time! This week I am starting my 2 week diet so there should be alot to complain about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment