Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 Weeks and counting!!!

OK so today I started my 2 week diet. For some reason it has been a hard day for me. For the last few weeks I haven't had any real cravings, then today when I cant eat it I want it all. The thought of a chip sounds so good. The thought of something sweet is almost more then I can handle. I'm staying strong and will TRY not to faultier but I am human...

I started working out at the fitness center full time this week. I really am loving it but my body hurts from every angle. I want to cry most of the time but I will get it a little time, then as soon as I am getting the hang of it, it will be time to take 8 weeks off. Oh well what can a girl do?!?!

The last few days I have had alot of tears, I'm really not sure why but I can guess. My nerves are getting the worst of me. I want to be strong and I know I will be victorious but I'm scared to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment