Friday, January 29, 2010

Set Back

So I guess its not really a set back, but I tried a strawberry shake that they gave me to taste and it was the grossest thing that I have ever tried. I have been going the slim fast shakes and they haven't been bad but this was terrible. All I could think was if I have to have this for 2 weeks I cant do it. I wasn't going to make it.

So today I tried one of the vanilla shakes. That is the flavor that I will be doing for the 2 weeks. I opened the container and smelled it and it smelled like cake mix. It was a great smell. Then I tasted it and it tasted just like cake mix. So I decided I might be able to make it. After chugging it I was really wanting to find the toilet, but I didn't I kept it down. Its not that it was bad but have you ever had to drink and entire cup of cake mix, it gets old fast.

As for now I think that I can make the 2 weeks, I also think that after the surgery I will be going back to slim fast. But I can handle anything for 2 weeks. (at least I am praying I can!)

I have a few other things to share, but I will have to do that on another day. As for now I am really doing well I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment