Saturday, January 23, 2010

Protein Shakes...

So I had to give it a few days before I wrote about the Protein Shakes, I didn't know how I would do on them. Well I have decided that they aren't that bad at this point.

The first day was not good, I drank the shake and it tasted like a really thick chocolate milk. So really not to bad. Then the rest of the day I had water, what a mistake. So that ment all the rest of the day I had the taste of that shake in my mouth. By the end of the night I needed to puck. I couldn't imagine the thought of having to drink another shake in the morning. So I finally had something with flavor to drink, and as soon as I did that the thought of the shake in the morning wasn't bad anymore.

Don't get me wrong they aren't my first choice of something good to have, but really I might be able to handle this.

Monday is the day that I start the no drinking soda. This one scares me for the main fact that I LOVE my Dr Pepper. So until my next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment