Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1 week down

so this has been a terrible week. I never thought in a million years that it would be this hard. I understand that in 6 months I will be loving life, but for today its the first day with no tears!

Surgery went well I got home and it all went down hill. I'm not sure what is going on if I didn't get enough saline in the lap band but I still get hungry quite often. Then there is the fact that I don't want soup I want MC Donald's. I want a big mac and cant have one. I was told not to worry that I'm like a drugy that is in detox and that it will get better with time.

I am scared to think that they want me on a liquid diet for so long. I am needing real food. Everything is going right through me. So I finally decided to eat the veggies in the soup and eat the beans in the bean with bacon soup. Its a little easy now that I am a week into it, but still I don't know how much more I can handle.

I keep telling myself that I go into the doctor on March 2 and then he will make everything better. I'm just a little discouraged right now.

I have also been getting alot of advise that I'm not sure I should be taking. All along I have said I want to do this to get healthy, and that I don't care on how much I lose. Well one of the lady's that I have been talking to is in it to lose it, and all of it. SO she has my mind on that I will never be able to eat the food that I love and that I can only eat lean cuisines. I didn't know that is what I signed up for. I don't want to have a life without food, I want a life with healthier food and a little fun food every so often.

So needless to say I cant talk to her anymore. I need to be happy again and talking with her I get sad. But like I said today there were no tears and that is a first. So I do know that there is a light at then end of the tunnel I cant see it yet but I will eventually!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment