Saturday, February 13, 2010

A few days to go

Well here I sit thinking about what I am about to do. Yes I am very excited about my choice but I am also scared to death. I want to lose the weight more then anything but do I really understand what I am about to do?

We are driving into Hope on Tuesday night and we have to be at the hospital by 7:00 am. Kevin, Paige and I will be going. The boys are going to stay at the Charlton's house.

Kevin talked to the doctors office Thursday and Erin the nurse said that she was going to try and be down there that day. She said that she would make sure that all was OK. I called her later that day to see if there was something that she could give me for my nerves, she said no but that as soon as I got there they would give me something in my IV.

The 2 week diet is going alright. Yes there are days that are harder then other days but really I am getting use to things. Don't get me wrong I am counting the days until I am done with it but for now I think I can handle a few more days!

Other then that all is going good. (I think!) I'm not craving soda, but I am craving chips. So I guess you win some and you lose some!

No comments:

Post a Comment